How To Pay Your Rent
When you should Pay Rent
Your monthly rent (and service charge where applicable) is due in advance on or before the 1st of each month.
How to Pay Your Rent
- Direct Debit
- Standing Order
- Allpay Card - at any shop or Post Office displaying the PayPoint or PayZone logo.
- Over the Telephone - by credit or debit card (you will need your Allpay Card reference number) Call:
- 0844 557 8323 (for verbal payments) or
- 0844 557 8321 (for the automated system)
- On the Internet - Allpay web site (you will need your Allpay Card reference number).
- Cheque - make payable to AHP and remember to write your name and address on the back of the cheque.
- Cash in Person - at our offices. Please do not send us cash in the post.
If you would find it easier, you can choose to pay rent weekly or fortnightly however you will still need to pay in advance. Please contact your Housing Officer if you wish to pay your rent weekly or fortnightly.
If you use an Allpay Card to pay your rent, please keep the receipt as proof of payment.
You can request a Direct Debit form or Allpay Card by contacting the AHP office on 01224 548000 or use our Enquiries form.
Also see our other Tenant Information